Monday 28 April 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge #105 Mothers Day DT Post

Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to another 2 Cute Ink a Challenge! This time our theme is Mothers Day. I hope everyone is enjoying spring, here in Alberta, Canada we keep getting snowed on! So I thought it might be fun  to make a cute LadyBug card for my Mama, to remind myself that I will see sweet little bugs crawling around again soon! I used a brand new digi from 2 cute ink for this called Lady Bug Hugs from the 2 Cute Ink Etsy Shop
I copic coloured the lady bugs and used some My minds eye papers( sorry I tried to link to the papers but I don't know if you can still get them.) the sentiment is from the stamps of life, the doily I cut with my Silhouette Cameo I will have links to everything below. So head on over to the 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog and join the fun yourself!

Lady Bugs To Love stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs