Sunday 17 August 2014

Music Digi Release From My Whimsical Little World

Hello everyone! So My Whimsical Little World has two fantastic new music themed digi's. This is one of my favorite releases from My Whimsical Little World! So up first is Cadence
This is such a fantastically versatile digi! I copic colored her and fussy cut her out, and layered her on to a pierced circle die from My Favourite Things, the banner die is from my creative time. Now I know you are all wondering where is that adorable puppy from?! Well.....he actually comes with Marcia and her Pup which is the other digi in the music release!

Isn't she just fabulous? I bought this "book box"(which is exactly what it sounds like) from micheals. Than I added some pretty papers, bows, butterfly's, and my fave flowers. The speech bubble die is from my creative time, I made the sentiment with thickers and letter stickers, but Marcia speaks for herself! Alrighty make sure you hop around to see all the DT creations, they will be linked below.



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the colors you chose for the card with Cadence. And that book box is solo amazing. I feel like i could stare at it for hours and find some new little creative gem!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs