Sunday 21 September 2014

Bonjour

Happy Sunday crafty peeps! Today I have a really fun card share for you! I have recently started learning French, because my sweet baby boy just started French immersion grade one. He already knows so many words, that I'm afraid I won't be able to talk to him anymore! Lol. I thought maybe I will try to to learn French my own way, with crafting! So for my Parisian card I used a super cute stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls.
This is French Girl Avery, I absolutely love this sweet little Parisian Diva! I copic coloured her and die cut her out with a MFT pierced rectangle die. The Eiffel Tower and the Bonjour sentiment is from my creative time. I distressed all the papers with my Tim Holtz distressing tool, they are from Bo Bunny. The heart doily I just picked up at Michaels after Valentines Day, and the flowers are from I am roses So I hope you are inspired to go French with your projects today! If you have any questions  about my Copic combos or anything else feel free to message me! Have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs