Tuesday 16 September 2014

Inky Impressions Fall Release!

Happy Monday everyone! We have a super adorable new release for you over at Inky Impressions! This release is just to cute! We are releasing four new Digi's and sentiments make sure to go check them all out! For my card I used Hot Chocolate Lilly

Isn't she just precious! I can just imagine her sitting by the fire waiting for Santa, drinking her hot chocalate. I copic colored and fussy cut Lilly. Then I matted her on a MFT Pierced circle , and a scalloped circle, layered some papers and added some flowers and ribbon, and viola a Christmas card! The warm wishes sentiment is also from the new fall release, you can find it Here. Thank you for coming to see my creation, if you have any questions about my Copic combo's or anything else just message me! Also please follow my blog I will try to keep you inspired. Pop over to the inky impressions challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team had done with this release!

Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs