Monday 15 September 2014

LTSCB- Anything Goes Challenge

Hello everyone! Are you ready for another awesome challenge at Love To Scrap! This weeks challenge is Anything Goes!
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
       DRS Design

DRS Designs - a family owned company since 1950 - boasts hundreds of original rubber stamp designs. All images are available fully mounted, completely unmounted or mounted on cling cushion and are proudly hand crafted in the USA. Our rubber stamp collection includes a wide assortment of images including sentiments for all occasions, easy background designs and fun technique stamps such as our stained glass and plaid designs. The DRS Designs website features a huge card sample gallery, online demos and tips, a secure shopping area and more. Be sure to visit our daily blog with posts from our fantastic design team for inspiration and ideas.

                                                 Prize: $10 gift certificate to winner
                                      


How awesome is that?! We are so grateful for this sponsorship!For my card I used Snow Bird Buddies and In the meadow
I kept this card super simple, I Copic coloured  and cut out the snow man and bird, then I layered them on a background of winter trees! So make sure you join the challenge you can find it Here. If you have any questions about my copic combos or anything else feel free to message me, also please follow my blog I will try to keep you inspired!

Hugs 
Martha

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the texture you added to the snowman. The dp behind the image, makes them look like they are out in the meadow. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute, Martha! Love what you've done with this image! Awesome coloring and texture!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - lovely image and I love the scene you have created and the sweet sentiment - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute image--love that sweet bird!! I like how you colored him!! Pretty background paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fantastic coloring as usual!! and what a great idea to cover the snowman with snow texture!!! the papers are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! That background paper is just perfect for your card and I love the texture on the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's supper cute! Love the texture you added to the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aahhh, I just love this! Your background papers are so pretty and I just love your sentiment!!! That snowman looks like it's made out of real snow!! I really want to touch him to feel that texture! What a great holiday card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious card. I love the image and DP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job on this. Your images really pop. Love the paper piercing.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs