Monday 20 October 2014

Fishing Owen

Hello Crafty friends! I have a few new followers so Welcome, I hope you are inspired! today I have a really fun easel card to share with you using Owen Fishing from The Paper Nest Dolls!

I copic colored and fussy cut Owen.  Then I used my lifestyle crafts circle dies for the base of the easel card. The tall grass and the waves are dies from MFT. I created the dock by clear embossing white cardstock with a Stampin Up wood grain background stamp, and inking it with frayed burlap distress ink from Tim Holtz. The fish are brads from off eBay. Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                           Hugs
                                                                         Martha

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful!! I love it! The waves are so neat and your image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs