Monday 20 October 2014

LTSCB #40-Seeing dots!

Hello everyone! Welcome to another love to scrap challange! Sadly this will be my last post with LTSCB.. I have had a blast! Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are
Prize: 2 images of choice to winner
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

and
Prize: 3 images of choice to winner
Lacy Sunshine Stamps

How awesome is that?! We are so grateful for these sponsorships! For my card I used Sammi Boo Caroling from lacy sunshine
I Copic colored and fussy cut her out, the card is really clean and simple! the layers are cut with dies from my creative time and the sentiment is from That Craft Place. Thank you for looking!


Hugs 
Martha

5 comments:

  1. Martha, this is fabulous! Wonderful coloring on the image, and I love the sentiment in the little alpha squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Your image is wonderful. I love your DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable freckles on this gal. Love your coloring. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas card!! I'm loving the red hair :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs