Monday 9 February 2015

Bashful Bobby and Sweet Sally

Good Morning crafty friends! I hope you all had a wonderful restful weekend! Today I have an adorable new release to share with from My Whimsical Little World. I used two of the newly released characters Bashful Bobby and Sweet Sally
 Aren't they just the cutest! I love the sweet innocence in there eyes! when I first saw these two I just knew I had to create a scene like this for them! I used a window die and a tree die from My Creative Time, the tab die and sentiment stamp are also from my creative time. We have a lot of fun things going on this week at the My Whimsical Little World Facebook page  including a really
 fun bingo game! Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure to check out my the other DT creations I will link them below!


                                                                Louise
                                                                  Julie
    


                                                                  Hugs
                                                                Martha

              










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs