Saturday 21 February 2015

Fairytales and A Baby Shower

Hello sweet crafty friends! I hope you are all having a lovely February! The hubby and I just got back from Las Vegas, even though we had so much fun I was so happy to be back with my babies and my craft room!!! Today I have two cards to show you both made with images from The Paper Nest Dolls.

The first one is Fairest of them all from The Paper Nest Dolls, and the second one is a Stork also from The Paper Nest Dolls, I used lots of different patterned papers from various companies, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and Spellbinder dies. Both the images were colored With Copics and fussy cut. I hope you enjoyed seeing these cuties and I will back tomorrow with a new release from My Whimsical Little World!
 
 
Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs