Monday 23 February 2015

MWLW New Release!!

Hello crafty friends! to day I have an adorable baby card with one of the new releases from My Whimsical Little World. This is Sweet Baby Babs

Could this baby be any cuter?!! I copic colored and fussy cut her out, and popped her up on a cute little tag that I cut out of some patterned paper. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the bigger coral one, that is Prima. The sentiment and the dies are from My Creative Time. Remember to stop by the My Creative Time Facebook Page for all kinds of fun games and activities, plus to show off all you fantastic My Whimsical Little World makes!! I will link to my DT sisters blogs below so you can check out their creations with this release!



                                                                         Amy
                                                                         Janet
                                                                        Vicky
                                                                         Julie 


                                                                         Hugs    
                                                                        Martha       
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs