Saturday 16 May 2015

Just Because

Happy Saturday everyone! Its May long Weekend here in Canada so I have been crafting away. I thought I would share on of my creations with you.
 
 

This is "Tree Friends" from A Random Fan. I Copic colored her and fussy cut her out. The Spellbinders leafy sprigs die was cut several times to make it look like she was actually in a tire swing hanging from the tree. All the paper are from the Simple Stories Life Documented collection, they were all sewed and distressed around the edges. The "Just Because" sentiment is from My Creative Time, and all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will list all the Copics I used below and links to all the products I used as well. Have a happy Weekend crafts friends.


Copics Used

Hair: E49,E47,E44,E43,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000
Shirt/Rope:Y17,Y15,Y13,Y11
Shorts: B97,B95,B93,B91
Shoes:YG09,YG05,YG03,W5,W3,W1
Bows, YG09,YG03
Tire: C7,C5,C3,C1
Bird: B00,B000






                                                                         Hugs
                                                                       Martha                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs