Thursday 29 October 2015

La La Land August Club Kit

Hello everyone!
I finally got the chance to work on my August LaLa Land Club Kit. These kits get better and better every month. I have said it before and I will say it again, they are a fantastic value for your money.
This was the August Kit, you can learn more about the Kit Club HERE

Its okay to Drool! Here is my card with it.
 


 
This was a labor of love! I had a lot of fun coloring her with my Copic Markers
mostly everything I used was from the kit, except a few other La La Land dies which I will link below.
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used
Hair: E59,57,55,31.E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,E04
Purple: BV08,V17,V15,V12
Aqua:BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Green:YG09,YG05,YG03
 
I hope you love this as much as I do! Thank you For Popping by!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs