Monday 2 November 2015

CC Designs November New Release Showcase Day one

Hello everybody!
Welcome to the first November New Release Showcase Day!
Today I'm Showcasing the new stamps "Winter Cottage" and "Yeti Fun", as well as the new Dies "Snowflakes" and Make a Card #11 Winter". I used several other CC Designs Dies as well, they will be linked below.

I absolutely love that adorable little Cottage! It looks so Cozy! And the Snowman? Who could resist him?! I created the night sky with my distress inks, and a White Gel Pen. The Snow on the rooftop and beside the cottage I did with Liquid Applique. I created the shape of the card with the CC Designs "Scalloped Square Nesting Dies" and the main Panel of the card I cut with the "CC Designs Sqaure Nesting Dies". The Trees and Snowbank is from the new "Make a Card #11" Die Set, the Snowflakes are also from the November Release. We are doing a giveaway for everyday of our preview days over on our Face Book page so make sure to go check it out!
Make sure to check back Tomorrow for Day Two!
Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. A mini winter wonderland! What a cute card, the blue sky is striking.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs