Monday 20 June 2016

La-La Land Crafts: Summer Fun

Hello Everyone!
I Don't know about where you live, but here in Alberta Canada we have 7 more days of School!
I absolutely love having my Kiddos home all Summer, and our Favourite Summer Vacation is Camping...the fresh clean air....and all i have to keep clean is my Tiny Trailer!
So todays challenge theme at La-La Land Crafts, fits perfectly with my mood!

Here is my Summer Fun Card


 You may remember Summer Fun Marci from last June's LLLC Club Kit but now she is available to purchase on her own!

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Hair: W9,W7,W5,W3
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20
Coral: R24,E22,R21,R20
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10

All the LLLC products i used will be linked below!

Hugs 
Martha




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs