Thursday 7 July 2016

Kraftin Kimmie July New Release Day Two


Hello Everyone!
Welcome back to Day Two of the Kraftin Kimmie July New Release!

Todays new set is called Book Dragon by artist  Emilie Goblet


 Here is my card with this cutie Stamp!!


I made this simple but effective I think Bookmark with a Giant Paper Clip.

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Purple: BV08,V17,V15,V12
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Green: YG97,YG95,YG93
Grey: W7,W5,W3,W1

The Blog Hop line up will be Below.
Pop Back tomorrow for more new release fun!


19 comments:

  1. Sweet!! I love bookmarks and with the giant paperclip, I might not lose my bookmark. I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bookmark clever idea. This way your beautiful work with continue to be enjoyed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bookmark. It is so adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored him....this is such a great stamp for bookmarks and bookworms :-) my mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bookmark and LOVE the dragon! I definitley have to have this stamp! I have a small collection of dragons and a big collection of books!! Love the purple hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that's different! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! Really funny and cutie creation!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea. I love him on the clip bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic coloring and a clever little bookmark!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bookmark. I like the big clip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Great colors and I just love the big paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea. You wouldn't lose that bookmark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool idea, and I love how you colored him different from everyone else! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Giant Paperclip card is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs