Saturday 3 September 2016

Your Next Stamp September New Release Preview Day

Hello Everyone! 
Today is the preview day for the Your Next Stamp September New Release!
I say this most months with YNS releases, but the REALLY is one of my faves!
The Cuteness is TOOOO much!
Here is my card using these YNS products

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves Splatter 
Stitched Grass Die


Ummmmm ya....Cuteness right??
And tomorrow you will be seeing a whole lot more CUTE!
So make sure to pop back tomorrow!

Hugs
Martha

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, I LOVE this card, such a beautiful job Martha. Love the puppy, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what an adorable card! Just love the beautiful leaf background. The scene is just beautiful and your coloring is awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card with the sentiment on the grass panel!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs