Tuesday 14 November 2017

Your Next Stamp November DT Dare

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the November Dt Dare at Your Next Stamp!!

This month the Dare is to use your favourite Christmas Color Combo.

Here is my card using these YNS Products






I actually Love traditional Christmas Colors for my actual Home Decor.
But for Paper Crafting I LOVE non-traditional color combos, Like Pink and Aqua, And in this case Red and Aqua!

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11
Red:R29,R05
Tree: E18,E17,E13
Heart: E44,E43,E41
Green: YG67,YG25,YG21

Leave me a comment and let me know what your Fave Christmas Color Combo is!
And visit the YNS Blog to see what Combos our DT loves!

Hugs
Martha

4 comments:

  1. Love how you colored up this cutie Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. The bird is so cheerful and that baby bird in the nest rocks! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two little birds are really tooooo cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the woodgrain peeking through the die!! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs